National and Regional Private Flights
Flights to and from Santo Domingo, Santiago De Los Caballeros, Punta Cana, Puerto Plata, Las Terrenas, Samaná, La Romana, Constanza, Cabo Rojo, Haiti, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Turks and Caicos, Anguilla, Tortola, St Barths, St Martin / St Maarten, St Kitts, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, St Lucia, St Vincent, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Miami, New York...
Benefit from our 15 years of experience in the Dominican Republic. Business meeting, discovery with friends or location for filming: cross the country in a heartbeat. From single-engine aircraft, to helicopters and Private Jet, our services are multiple and professional. Private taxi service and chauffeur-driven vehicle rental for your convenience.
Las Terrenas and the Bay of Samaná Flyover - 1 hour
- Departure from El Catey (Las Terrenas) or Arroyo Barril (Samaná).
- (*) Price for 2 adults or 2 adults + 1 child under 14 years old.
- Round trip taxi included from Las Terrenas to El Catey or Samaná to Arroyo Barril.
Santo Domingo by Night Flyover - 1 hour
- Departure from El Higuero (Santo Domingo) until 10pm.
- (*) Price one flight for 2 adults or 2 adults + 1 child under 14 years old.
- Round trip taxi included from your hotel in Santo Domingo West.
Cap Cana and Casa de Campo Flyover - 1 hour
- Departure from Punta Cana Airport.
- (*) Price for one flight for 2 adults or 2 adults + 1 child under 14 years old.
- Round trip taxi included from your hotel in Punta Cana or Bávaro.
Messages from our clients
“Great team work by the staff members and professional assistance. Their VIP service helps a lot. They will look for your luggage while you wait in a nice waiting room. Their staff takes care of everything! All you need to do is relax and enjoy the trip. They will keep you updated about any and everything related to your trip! I would definitely recommend!…” (Read more)
“Looking at booking an air charter from Punta Cana to Las Terrenas. Expensive but not wanting to completely blow two vacation days on the drive. Please don’t lecture me on poor flight planning to fly into…” (Read more)
Excursions: you will discover secret beaches, virgin places in the middle of an exuberant nature…
Private Flights: for quick access and to land where your appointment is waiting for you…
The Dominican Republic seen from the sky will not leave you indifferent and you will stay with all its landscapes in mind. Here is a little overview of what awaits you.
A wide range of planes and helicopters to travel the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean region. From 3 people for single-engine Cessna and up to 36 passengers in Saab 340.
The latest news on private, national and international flights to and from the Dominican Republic.